Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 1: 300/30 Ab Challenge

Pregnancy High: 234 pounds
Current Weight: 212 pounds
Goal Weight: 160 pounds

Lost So Far: 22 pounds
Weight To Lose: 52 pounds

Holy cow. I overestimated my abs. Big time.

I only got through 200 out of the 300 ab work outs. It wasn't for lack of trying. I tried to do the last 100 but I literally lack the muscles required. Pregnancy sure does a number on your abs, huh? I'm still calling it a successful day. Today is Alex's one month "birthday." The fact that I even had the energy to try and do some crunches at all is impressive, if you ask me.

So, here are my before pictures. In the interest of full disclosure, I did edit them a tad to bring down the exposure a little bit. Everything else you see is au naturale. Stretch marks included. Blah. And, yeah, I was standing on a chair. We don't have any full length mirrors in our house. . .





No comments:

Post a Comment